Park Avenue Nutrition Community Forum
September 20, 2017, 07:31:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Workers monitoring  (Read 34 times)
JamesDaniel

View Profile Email
« on: August 28, 2017, 02:43:49 AM »

Hi friends,
I'm a businessman who owns a marketing company with 46 employees. When half of the employees are in office the rest half will be engaged in fieldwork. I will be available in the office during morning hours. Rest of the time, I will be with the customers.

The company is in a very old building. So the plastering is quite old. I'm planning to install lone worker monitoring app in order to monitor the employees. I'm planning to mount it on the wall. Will there be any interference with the signals coming from the monitoring system with the plastering?? Being an old plastering will there be any issues??

I think the detection systems help to keep tabs on the lone workers through their movements. It is the prime duty of any company to ensure the safety of their lone workers. Using a pen and paper or typing in a spreadsheet won’t be always practical to record where your lone workers are. So in such cases, it is prudent to use efficient apps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: