Park Avenue Nutrition Community Forum
January 23, 2018, 12:02:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Overcrowded teeth - Need advice for oral surgery  (Read 194 times)
scottmcrist

View Profile Email
« on: November 28, 2017, 04:57:33 AM »

Hey, I am 25 years old. My teeth are overcrowded. My third set of molars causes severe pain and headache because they press against my other teeth. I am not able to reach my wisdom teeth with my toothbrush. So I am having cavities and gum diseases also.

I have been searching for the best dental clinic. My friend told me that the dental clinic in Mississauga provides wisdom teeth extraction through oral surgery procedure. I am eagerly waiting to know about the surgery. Is oral surgery covered by medical insurance? I am very sensitive to pain. Will they give anesthesia before surgery? How long does it take to recover for oral surgery? Kindly give genuine replies to my query. Thanking you in advance.
Veruska

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 07:20:00 PM »

Braces are still available as an effective treatment for crowded teeth. Braces, or more correctly, orthodontic appliances, are cemented into the teeth and are gradually adjusted to realign them.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: